I'm told that this shop (that is really just the front room of a house) has been on the Woodstock road since the 2nd world war years. The old lady who runs it is finally retiring tomorrow, so I'm afraid the inhabitants of the Cregagh area are just going to have to go and buy their socks and pants in Marks & Spencer like everyone else!
- the Lorne Walk
- I'm told that this shop (that is really just the f...
- The snow has long gone and the hills around the ci...
- Reflections in a mirrored panel at Forestside shop...
- A lovely sunset, with a view over to west Belfast....
- In the last couple of months there has been an inf...
- Another wonderful spring day - with masses of daff...
- This is what happens if you don't pay your road ta...
- Skater girls
- the Albert Clock
- white mountains
- Mother's Day
- St Patrick's Day
- Belfast Movie
- Red Nose Day
- The Great Daffodil Appeal
- Polling Day
- Election Eve
- the Europa
- Evening Sun
- Child Labour
- ▼ March (25)