Tomorrow is Red Nose Day. The city centre will be full of people in fancy dress brandishing collecting tins......but all for a very good cause.
- the Lorne Walk
- I'm told that this shop (that is really just the f...
- The snow has long gone and the hills around the ci...
- Reflections in a mirrored panel at Forestside shop...
- A lovely sunset, with a view over to west Belfast....
- In the last couple of months there has been an inf...
- Another wonderful spring day - with masses of daff...
- This is what happens if you don't pay your road ta...
- Skater girls
- the Albert Clock
- white mountains
- Mother's Day
- St Patrick's Day
- Belfast Movie
- Red Nose Day
- The Great Daffodil Appeal
- Polling Day
- Election Eve
- the Europa
- Evening Sun
- Child Labour
- ▼ March (25)