These photographs were taken early this morning from my bedroom window. (They look better if you click to bring up to full screen size. ) The top photo is of the Cave Hill and Belfast City Centre (with Ravenhill Rugby Ground in the foreground), and the second is of Divis mountain and west Belfast. The snow seems to be vanishing already.....but more is predicted for later in the day.
- the Lorne Walk
- I'm told that this shop (that is really just the f...
- The snow has long gone and the hills around the ci...
- Reflections in a mirrored panel at Forestside shop...
- A lovely sunset, with a view over to west Belfast....
- In the last couple of months there has been an inf...
- Another wonderful spring day - with masses of daff...
- This is what happens if you don't pay your road ta...
- Skater girls
- the Albert Clock
- white mountains
- Mother's Day
- St Patrick's Day
- Belfast Movie
- Red Nose Day
- The Great Daffodil Appeal
- Polling Day
- Election Eve
- the Europa
- Evening Sun
- Child Labour
- ▼ March (25)